Are you thinking about making the move to start your own business and become your own boss? Join a network of successful photo booth owners and start earning extra income by working the hours that suit you.
The entertainment industry is back and booming, with more and more people looking at new and exciting ways to celebrate weddings, engagements, birthdays, corporate events and more.
With the demand for experience entertainment growing, so too is the demand for photo booths for hire, making this the perfect new venture for you to earn that extra income.
Running a photo booth business is a great way to meet new people, develop new skills and build yourself a better future and best yet – you don’t have to have any experience to get started.
“If you don’t build your dream, someone else will hire you to help them build theirs”
• Be your own boss – you control your workload, diary and daily tasks. No more being told what to do!
• Work your own hours – be as flexible as you want to be; work around family commitments, organise holidays with no restrictions, have a lie in!
• Meet new people – join a community of like-minded business owners in the entertainment industry as well as an array of customers.
• Have fun and be a part of the celebrations – watch newlyweds, celebrate birthdays and more.
• Unlimited earning potential – set your own prices, work as much or as little as you choose, reinvest profits, save them or treat yourself – the choice is yours.
1. Purchase a photo booth
2. Let people know who you are – e.g. create a website (free set-up available with our business package), share your business on social media, list yourself in directories.
3. People send you enquiries – most of these will come from your website or other marketing (see our lead generation service)
4. Attend the event – booths can be assembled in 30 mins – and assist when required
5. Make more money by selling extra gifts (eg. Keyrings and extra prints)
When starting a photobooth business, earnings can be limitless but what you earn will depend on several factors, ultimately these are your decisions. When deciding on this business venture, you must consider:
• How much time do you have? You can run your business either full time, part time or on evenings and weekends.
• How far are you willing to travel to provide a photobooth for an event? How will you get there? What will your travel costs be?
• How much will you charge to hire a photobooth for an event? – What are other people charging, how will you compare to them?
• Will you host the event yourself or pay to hire an attendant? Will a family member or friend be able to help out?
• How will you promote the business and at what cost?
Pop into our showroom and we can talk you through all of our products and the opportunities they provide. All visits are free of charge with no obligation to buy.